Wednesday 3 May 2017

Ten- Minute Creativity Challenge

Whenever we encounter a new type of challenge, it almost always gives us a chance to develop a new set of skills. For me, it is very important to challenge myself to keep myself motivated. So I took a Ten-minute creativity challenge to nurture my creativity. I took random topics and tried to create something creative in Ten minutes. I was especially focusing on nurturing my sketching skills.

 Here are a few topics that I randomly selected and sketched:- 

 1.Something which I dislike:-




Capsicum: - From the Greek word- “Kapto” which means “to gulp” Although I dislike Capsicum because I don’t like its taste, but I like stuffed capsicum, I do end up gulping it.









2.My Favorite animated Character:-


Pluto: - I like Disney’s beloved canine Pluto. The naïve yet cute dog speaks a lot with his expression and famous for his powerful sense of smell. He acts as Mickey’s sidekick.
According to Mickey, Pluto can find anything and anybody with his nose.
The only thing ever said by Pluto is ‘Kiss me’.
“Bone Trouble” is an animated short of the Pluto in which Disney receives an Academy Award for Best Cartoon.







3.Something that is in my room: - 


Wax Crayons: -There are a lot of things that make me nostalgic and wax crayons are one of them. I like to collect these small things as it reminds me of my childhood memories.


~If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old~
                                                           -Tom Stoppard-


4.Something Purple:- 


A Brinjal/ An eggplant: - I like crispy shallow fried eggplant and stuffed one as well. 
Do you know eggplants aren’t really vegetables, they’re berries. Which isn’t that strange, considering other fruits are commonly mistaken for vegetables- like tomatoes.
One of the fact about this fruit is -The eggplant is believed to have originated in India, where it is considered to be the King of Vegetables.
(I wonder who the Queen is?)


That’s all for now folks.Hope you enjoyed the post, will post again soon.

2 comments:

A Book review for Monday

Today I finished one of the books of Sudha Murthy (one of my favorite authors) and would like to share my views on this. The reading exper...