Tuesday 25 April 2017

Sweet Memories and a Broken Heart



Sweet memories and a broken heart
No rolling back, no restart.
Emotions all shattered, and feelings got battered;
To nobody, this ever mattered.
Happiness is eluding and contentment I cannot find;
Memories play through and contaminate the mind.
For He is, I still live in hope;
That the times will change and give life some scope.
For He is, I still hold my belief strong;
That there will be some respite and relief from this suffering long.


*******************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Very touching poetry. Keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Book review for Monday

Today I finished one of the books of Sudha Murthy (one of my favorite authors) and would like to share my views on this. The reading exper...